While Reps are in the field taking orders, they are often updating the distribution status of products for the accounts they visit. A product is treated as "In Distribution" if it has had an order taken for it, or has been marked as "In Distribution" by a Perenso user during an Store Check. Because Reps are capturing this information, it is easy to find out who does and doesn't stock a particular product.
Distribution Detail report
Report Viewer Click Path: Distribution -> Detail -> Distribution Detail
I want to know which accounts in the territory "State 1 Rep 1" do not stock the product "Vitami-E Creme 50gm"
- Go to http://fieldsales.perenso.net
- Click on Report Viewer
- Enter your Company ID, User ID and Password
- Click Login
- From the "Choose Report" section on the left, select the Category "Distribution", the Sub Category "Detail" and the report "Distribution Detail"
- Filter the report if required by using the "Parameters" available on the left hand side. For example:
- Change the "State/Territory" to be "State 1 Rep 1"
- Change the "Product" to be "Vitamin-E Creme 50gn".
- Change the "Distribution Status" to be "Not In Dist"
- Click Generate Report
How do users mark a product as In Distribution \ Not In Distribution?
This is done in a Store Check work item by ticking on or off the "Dist" column.