Just as it is important to know how many calls a user has completed on their accounts, it is also important to know what accounts were not called on.
Which accounts were called on last month? Which ones weren't? Can I get a list of only the accounts that were not called on? A Reach Detail report will give you answers to these questions.
Reach Detail report
Report Viewer Click Path: Coverage -> Detail -> Reach Detail
How can I tell if my A Grade accounts are being over serviced or under serviced?
- Go to http://fieldsales.perenso.net
- Click on Report Viewer
- Enter your Company ID, User ID and Password
- Click Login
- From the "Choose Report" section on the left, select the Category "Coverage", the Sub Category "Detail" and the report "Reach Detail"
- Filter the report if required by using the "Parameters" available on the left hand side. For example:
- Change the "Grade" to the "A Grade"
- Change the "Period" to be the previous month
- Change the "View By" to be "Territory". This affects how the report is grouped and will give you each territory as a new section
- If you only want to see accounts that were NOT called on, change the "Covered" to be "No"
- Click Generate Report