A report that allows users to report on a selected "# Of Calls" target and compare each period in the report to an actual number
- Report Category: Coverage
- Report Sub Category: Summary
- Report: Calls Target vs Actual
Totals & Sub-Totals
Grand Total at the bottom of the report .
- Target (only shows where "Target Value" = "# of Calls "). Default = First target in the list
- Actual Type (Returns all Call Types as an individual selection as well as "Counts Towards Call Rate" which is a combination of all Call Types that have the select "This Call Type Counts towards the User's Call Rate" turned on)
- Actual Created (Created For Users Accounts, Created By User)
- Sort By (User, Dimension 1, Dimension 2, Dimension 3)
Requirements for report
- Accounts exist in the Perenso database
- Report Config has been done in Administrator for "Group" parameters to show data/work
Defined by "Sort By" parameter
This column displays the Display Name for all users in the selected "Target" parameter
- Dimension 1
This column displays the Account Groups specified in the "Dimension 1" field of the selected "Target". If none is set, this column returns a blank.
- Dimension 2
This column displays the Account Groups specified in the "Dimension 2" field of the selected "Target". If none is set, this column returns a blank.
Shown for sample purposes. This is the first "Period" in the selected "Target".
This column displays the target value for the Period / User / Dimension 1 / Dimension 2
This column displays the total number of completed calls for the "Call Type" (set in the parameters) for the Period / Dimension 1 / Dimension 2.
This column is a calculation. The calculation is Actual / Target (displays as a % to 1 decimal place)