Creating a Favourite Order from a single delivery order
Viewing and Loading Past Orders to use for copying to the existing Order. This allows the user to copy a past order and re-order it again if it's a routine order.
Creating an order from a New, Current or Past Favourite
- Tap on the Settings button during the Order work Item
Tap Favourite Orders
- This screen will show your saved Favourites
Tap on Manage
- Creating a New, Current and Past Favorite
- Tap on the plus button to bring up the 3 options.
- Tap on New to create a new favorite order to use in future
- Tap on Current order to create a favorite from this current order
- Tap on Create from the past order to create a favourite from a previous order
- Creating a name for the New Favourite
- Tap on Current order to create a favorite from this current order.
Creating a Favourite Order from a previous multiple delivery order
Note: You may encounter this message below when creating a current favourite order.
You are given 2 options to select from.
Combine order quantities into a single favourite
This will simply combine the current order into 1 favourite to appear as a single favourite on the list.
Save each delivery as separate favourites
This will simply create each delivery as a separate favourite on the list. E.g below
- Creating a favorite from a past order
Note: When creating a favourite from a past order, the name of the favourite will default to the date of the past order. However, you can change this.
- Tap on Create from the past order to create a favourite
This will then bring up a list of the past orders for this account.to choose from.
- Tap on the Select button on the past order you wish to make a favourite
- Apply that favorite to your current order