You can measure and track your performance in real-time by using the wide range of built-in reports in Perenso.
The data in these reports are based on the accounts you can see, so it may include other user activity if accounts are shared.
- Coverage. Coverage reports are used to report on calls made on users' accounts.
This can be used to establish which accounts have/haven't been called on during a particular period ("Reach" reports) or if accounts are being under/over serviced ("Frequency" reports).
- Distribution. Distribution reports are used to establish the distribution of a product or product group.
At a detail level, these reports can be used to establish which accounts do/do not stock a product.
At a summary level, these reports can be used to a collective distribution percentage for a product.
- Lists. List reports are simple reports that report on a number of various entities and return detailed list results.
For example, an "Account List" report simply returns a list of accounts and some details on each account.
- Sales. Sales reports report on all things sales related.
These reports can be used to report on either orders taken in Perenso and/or any sales data that is imported into Perenso.
Reports are available in a variety of formats (e.g. by month, by user, by brand) and at a summary and detail level.
- Store Check. Store Check reports report on any activity that is available to perform within a Store Check work item.
This includes things such as Data Capture Questions, Instore Requirements, Product Checks and Over & Aboves.
This information is available at a summary and detail level.
- Users. User based reports are used to report on user activity in Perenso.
For example, a "Diary Report" is available for users to be view the calls in their Perenso diary in a list format.
Save Report Template
You can save your favourite report settings as a template for future access without the need to re-select the parameters over and over again.
Email the Report
You can email the loaded report through the app.
To do this:
- Tap the Email Report link.
This will load the Email Report popup.
- Enter in the email address you would like to send to and press Send.
This is a collection of all the images taken from the Store Check work item.
You can search the images using the filters on the side.