Setting up a Coverage
Modified on: Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 6:34 PM
- On the side menu, click on Coverage.
The Coverage screen will load. This screen will display any existing Coverage.
- Click on Create Coverage Target.
The New Coverage screen will load. This screen allows you to specify the description for the coverage, the coverage settings and the coverage target definitions.
- Enter in a Description for the Coverage.
- In the Global Settings, select the appropriate settings for your coverage.
- Period Type, Starting Period, End Period: These settings determines when the coverage is active.
- Calls done by: This setting determines the type of users this coverage is applied to.
- Call Types that count towards coverage: This setting determines the call type this coverage is applied to.
- The Target Definition section allows you to create the coverage target rules. To create a coverage target rule:
- Click on New Tab and a New Page popup will appear.
- Enter in a description.
- Click on Add Page to add a coverage target rule.
- In the Account Criteria section, if the rule is for a specific account group, untick Apply to All Accounts and add the appropriate account group.
- In the Coverage Target section, enter in the call target for this coverage target rule.
For example: 1 call every 4 weeks.
- Repeat Steps 6-8 if you need to create other coverage target rules for this Coverage.
For example: You would have different ones for each banner. i.e.
- Banner A - 1 call every 4 weeks.
- Banner B - 1 call every 8 weeks.
- Banner C - 1 call every 12 weeks.
Important Note: When adding multiple coverage target rules, there are some rules:
- An account can only belong to a single coverage target rule.
For example: if you have two Coverage Target Rule and an account is in both. When you save it, you would need to assign which rule that account will use.
- If a Coverage Target Rule 'Apply to All Accounts', the other coverage target rule will be disabled.
- Click on Save Changes.
The Coverage you created is now in the coverage list.
- To Edit an existing coverage, click on the Coverage description.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.