Update User Account Profile
Modified on: Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 4:45 PM
- To access the User account profile click on Users from the left menu.
- Click on your desired account from the list of users within the Display Name column.
Tip: Using the Search option can yield quicker results versus having to scroll through several pages if you have a large number of users.
- Once you have entered into the user account you will see 4 tabs available:
- General: You can make changes to a users details such as their display name, login/user ID, linked email address, password and setting the account to be active or inactive.
- Accounts: Allows you to control which accounts the user can see.
- Applications: Choose which applications the user can access based on their allocated license type.
- Visible to. Decide who the user is visible to.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.